Monday, March 11, 2013

Handmade Gifts.

Recently celebrated a birthday. Handmade gifts are always a favorite when they come from my talented family. It's so special when someone not only takes time to think of you but, hand make a gift for you. Wanted to share a couple pretty pictures with you for inspiration in your endeavors.


Add caption
Cherry Pie from my Mamaw. She makes the BEST pies!! I don't eat anyone's apple pie but hers. Period. And, apple is the favorite of most of the family. But, she knows cherry is mine. She rolls the crust so thin and bastes it with milk and sprinkles with cinammon and sugar. So, yummy!!!! 



And, my talented sister-in-law Tina made this wreath. She's always so creative. I love the combination of colors she used. It will be a nice transitional piece for my front door between  late spring and early summer.


 
Hope this inspires you to make something for someone special!
 
Joy!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment